Dr. Rasha Ramadan Fahmy
Languages spoken: Arabic and English
About: Dr. Rasha Ramadan Fahmy
Dr. Rasha Fahmy holds a Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and a Master’s degree in Ophthalmology. She has more than 10 years of experience in the field of ophthalmology, and she is a member of the Ophthalmological Society.
- Early detection of eye pressure diseases and glaucoma
- Early detection of strabismus in children
- Fundus examination and early detection of retinal diseases
- Performing minor surgical procedures such as: removing the sebaceous cyst from the eye.
- Remove foreign bodies from the eye
- Treatment of eye ulcers caused by viruses and bruises
- Treatment of vision defects with eyeglasses and contact lenses