About: Ahmed Alnawjha
Dr. Ahmed Yahya Al-Nawajha, who holds a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery with a general grade of excellent with first honors, occupies the position of general practitioner in Tala Clinics, and is distinguished by the fact that he holds BLS + ACLS certificates from the American Heart Association, in addition to being an assistant professor in the Department of Surgery.
- Developing treatment plans for patients with diabetes and high blood pressure
- Diagnosing and treating physical illnesses caused by a mental disorder
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of internal diseases
- Emergency care for all age groups
- Suturing wounds and stopping bleeding